Two MultiMode® convection ovens with Auto Convection Conversion offer double the capacity and the flexibility to cook food at different temperatures simultaneously. Exclusive menu-driven Smart Touch electronic controls make it easy to take advantage of all of the oven's capabilities.
- Bread proofing, Cook & Hold, Favorite Settings and Keep Warm™ oven options
- Customization options include English, French or Spanish language, true Sabbath Mode and fahrenheit or celsius display
- Electronic controls with keypad entry include clock with two timers
- Help option
- Menu-driven Smart Touch electronic controls guide you through each selection, making it easy to use every feature
- Auto Convection Conversion
- Temperature probe for upper oven
- Extra-large Panaview™ oven windows
- Floating glass design with high gloss surfaces accented by stainless steel towel bar handles
- Curved front styling
- Flush-to-cabinet installation ensures that the oven will blend beautifully into any setting
- Closed door broiling
- Conventional bake, roast and broil capabilities
- CustomClean™ cycle
- Eight-pass broil element in both ovens
- Eight-pass broil element
- Extra-large oven capacity
- Halogen lighting of the oven interior
- Hidden bake elements in floor of upper and lower ovens
- MultiMode® convection in both ovens include Convect Bake, Roast, Broil, Pastry, Drying and Thaw and Serve options
- Three racks including an EasyRack™ oven rack, Create-A-Space™ half-rack and offset rack in both ovens
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.